The prompt that I chose that demonstrated voice was my most recent post about the symbols of the characters. I think I added a lot of voice in this prompt. Here is an example of voice I used in my last prompt. "This person has taken me a long time to figure out what object she would be, so I decided she would make a great teddy bear." This quote isn't just listing facts, but it is like I am talking to the reader. The quote makes it seem like I am talking directly to you, the reader, instead of to a random audience.
"My first character is Four." This quote shows diction because it is an example of low, concrete diction. It gets right to the point and starts my blog out on a simple note. "It is very loud and outgoing, like Will." This quote is an example of syntax because I have a fragment at the end of the sentence that adds a sidenote at the end of the paragraph. This sentence shows great sentence structure because of the little sidenote at the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment