Sunday, February 9, 2014
House of Hades Book Review
This is by far one of the best books I have ever read. 7 demigods (half human half god) travel on a quest to stop the ancient Earth Mother Gaea from awaking and recreating the world. Each character has their own challenges and discoveries along the way. Multiple things slow the demigods' journey, for example, a giant man-eating turtle and the goddess of snow, Khione. Percy and Annabeth travel through the pit where monsters go to rebuild. Annabeth and Percy are constantly thirsty, starving and exhausted trekking through Tartarus. I would rate this book a 5 out of 5 because of it's nonstop plot twists and suspense on every page. I would recommend this book for people who like to read because it has 583 pages. People who love suspenseful and action-packed books should read The House of Hades. There is still one more book in the series but it hasn't come out yet. I can't wait until it comes out and am really looking forward to reading it. Overall, the House of Hades is a great book for readers who like adventure novel with a Hero plot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment