Sunday, April 20, 2014

Predictions of what will Happen Next

First, I will give you a quick update of what has happened in my book. 

Tris, my main character, is now nicknamed "the first jumper" in her initiation group.  Each initiate is ranked in the first stage by how well they fight.  Tris was brutally beaten in the first match, but successfully beat a powerful opponent in her second fight. The initiates played paintball and Tris' team won because she climbed a massive Ferris wheel to see where the teams flag was.  She is about to enter her second round of initiation after placing 6th in round one. 

I think since the second round is mental, She will have to conquer her fears.  I don't know what her fears would be, but I think she can do it because she is Divergent.  I think all but one of her friends will survive initiation.  Al would've already been cut if it weren't for a girl who quit.  I am very excited to see what will happen next in the story!

No comments:

Post a Comment